Are you planning for your retirement?
If you are in your 50s or early 60s we will:
- Help you understand what you want from retirement
- Analyse and explain your current pension provision
- Create, implement and regularly review a financial plan designed to achieve your retirement aspirations
Do you want to retire early?
If you don’t want to wait until your mid 60s to retire we will:
- Help you understand the amount of income and capital you need to make retirement a possibility
- Review your existing pensions, savings and investments
- Show you whether early retirement is a realistic possibility and build a plan to help you achieve your goal
Do you want to retire now?
If now is the time to finish work, we will:
- Help you understand what you want from retirement as well as the income and capital you will need
- Research and analyse your existing pensions, including the State Pension
- Build a financial plan to help ensure you achieve your aspirations and your retirement is built on a sound financial footing
Are you already retired?
Even in retirement careful financial planning is important, we will:
- Build a financial plan to ensure your retirement goals and aspirations are met
- Analyse your existing pension, savings and investments to understand how they could be better aligned to your goals
- Ensure that your affairs are in order and that your assets will be passed on, as you wish, and as tax-efficiently as possible
Do you need help putting your affairs in order?
There comes a time in all our lives when we start thinking about our later years. We will:
- Help you understand the cost of care should it ever be needed
- Calculate the amount of Inheritance Tax (IHT) due when you die
- Put in place a financial plan to deal with these issues, as well as any others which arise, that still allows you to enjoy your retirement